Sundays For Sunprint Workshop
Duration: 2 hours
Materials & Tools: All materials and tools will be supplied by the artist instructorBring home: Cyanotype prints (minimum 4*postcard size), a linen napkin & 30ml Cyanotype Kit Set
Location: Sekyen 8, Shah Alam (Location will be shared upon confirmation)
Time: Morning (11am-1pm) OR Afternoon (2pm-4pm).
Age: Suitable for 9 years old and above
Have a leisure Sunday creating sunprints at the artist's garden or in a good day, additional walk at Shah Alam's community garden! Learn with me, Balqis Tajalli how to make beautiful botanical blueprints on paper & fabric with just sunshine and water! This wonderful cyanotype or sunprint method is suitable for those who enjoy both complexity & simplicity that nature has to offer!
A combination of different art forms like photography, printmaking and painting, it is enjoyable for adults and kids from all walks of life. It is fun, easy to learn and ideal for experimentation. Join us to find out!
This workshop is a private session, each limited to 4 pax in the morning and afternoon session for 2 hours. Light snacks and drinks will be provided.
You will learn:
- The History of Cyanotype
- More on Anna Atkins & the Citizen Scientist
- Pigments in Nature
- Methods of Cyanotype Print on Paper
- Intro to workshop & cyanotype process
- (Demo) Mixing cyanotype chemicals & coating paper
- Making the prints
- Washing & drying
- Reflection session
How To Book a Session:
- Purchase ticket(s)
- Attached your transaction receipt, email or whatsapp 6011-5359 1213 proof of payment and preferred dates/timing. Our business days are Sat-Wed (10AM-3.30PM)
- Wait for receipt of confirmation. Will reply ASAP or latest within 24 hours.
- Successful booking will be confirmed in email/whatsapp
If you encounter any problems, don’t hesitate to drop an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Changing of dates/timing is only allowed ONCE. Thank you for your kind understanding.